Operations Services Manager
• Master of Mechanical Engineering (MEng) – Awarded 1st Class
• Association of Project Management Professional (IPMA Level C)
• Post Graduate Diploma (PGDip) – Nuclear Systems and Designers Course (NSDC)
• DNV Ship Safety Management Certificate (SSMO)
• NEBOSH Health and Safety Certificate in International Construction
James Khreibani is our Operations Services Manager. He has 18 years of deep
experience in delivering technical projects from beginning to end, including 12+
years of practical engineering experience.
James began his career as a resident engineer at the UK Ministry of Defense,
where he worked his way up to becoming the project manager. While there, he
held multiple positions across the submarine industry and was tasked with
securing government funding and nuclear technical responsibilities.
He advanced to become a Senior Project Manager and supervised project teams
of up to 100 personnel and delivering tasks across the project lifecycle. He
moved to France, where he was responsible for delivering the 20-Year Plant Life
Extension (PLEX) for the Gardanne CFB power-plant boiler in the South of
After James relocated to the United States, he was the Energy Project
Manager/Engineer for Carnival Corporation, where he was responsible for
managing for global energy conservation projects. He has also worked as
an engineering consultant for marine and land-based projects.