AME SPONSORS PEA LUNCHEON - Friday, July 10th, 2020
*Photo was taken at a previous PEA Luncheon in 2019*
Left to Right: Rich Merhige, AME, Rich Vogel, South Florida Petroleum Services, Barney Hauf, Towboat USA
The AME Team, Carnival, Resolve Marine and G4S are sponsoring Port Everglades Association's upcoming luncheon on Friday, July 10th. PEA will introduce Port Everglade's new Chief Executive & Port Director, Jonathan Daniels. The luncheon is SOLD OUT. You may register for the next luncheon here - https://www.portbiz.org/
The organization is taking the following precautions to make participants feel comfortable in attending:
- There is no reception or mingling. Guests are escorted directly to a seat at the table.
- We are limiting seats at each table to seven (usually there are 10 people to a table).
- The entire Tropical Acres room where our event is will be given an industrial quality sanitizing by our member Cliff Berry Inc. at 7:00am the morning of our program.
- The temperature of each participant will be checked upon their arrival.
- Masks must be worn when entering, exiting or moving about the room (i.e. bathroom).
- Absolutely no walk-ins.
- Tropical Acres checks every worker’s temperature. The servers will serve the meal to each guest. No pre-set salad or dessert. Very careful food and beverage service.
“PEA was among the first to resume with our Luncheon Programs because it is vitally important for the Port Everglades maritime community to be connected and to remain Maritime Strong! We resumed with the strictest adherence to safety and distancing measures so that our valued members could share their experiences, reap timely relevant information and also have visibility not only with each other but also with county officials and port management. PEA members who are invited to participate as Luncheon Sponsors, like Advanced Mechanical Enterprises, play an enhanced role of leadership both in the Association and throughout the greater industry.”